GSA focuses on our clients and our employees. Without people, we would not exist. many security companies only desire to staff a position & put a body in a place, GSA desires to develop people. Our goal is to provide excellent value and service to our customers and investing in our security officers is how we accomplish that goal.
If you are a retired law enforcement officer or military veteran, we value your service & desire the opportunity to work with you.
Description of our Jobs & Careers
GSA seeks qualified applicants to join our team of security officers. Start your career today with a company who values diversity in the workplace and promotes from within. Besides the training and experience you’ll receive with us, there are many other benefits to joining our team.
- Training and on-the-job experience
- Competitive wages
- Direct Deposit available
- Flexible schedules (Full, Part, and Weekend shifts available)
- Promote from within GSA
- Career advancement
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (will be verified)
- Pass test of verbal communication and writing skills
- Review of driver’s license
- Proof of legal right to work
- Employment background check
- Criminal background check
- Drug screening
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran’s status, or disability.
Email your resume to: