Seamless Transition Process
Our commitment to provide responsive service begins prior to contract start-up. During our transition period at a customer site, a customized service delivery plan is developed to include the following elements:
- Building profile, nuances, tenant cultures and key focus areas
- Employee selection criteria
- Special training requirements and on-site training curriculum
- Job responsibility/assessment
- Post assignment orders and account/emergency procedures
- Job Safety analysis
- Establishment of quality benchmarks, evaluative metrics and corrective action processes
- Written standards of performance and responsiveness targets (quality goals)
- Strategic and tactical security issues and plan development
- Technology Utilization Plan
- Determination of assessment and feedback methods
- Special client issues and requirements
- Qualitative and quantitative reports as defined by the customer
- Detailed transition plan and quality dashboard to track transition process, milestones and the voice of the customer
They are also used to create a set of measurable performance objectives for each level of personnel and for each post assignment that will be used in the performance review process.
Georgia Security Associates, LLC. (GSA) transition process is extremely methodical and includes meetings with each property manager and chief engineer to assess the service delivery method, current staff, training deficiencies, building/tenant nuances, unique security/safety/fire risks and overall feedback from the property management team on the state of the current program and the desired state of the security program once Georgia Security Associates assumes the services contract.
We are ready to implement a seamless transition with no lapse in security.
At Georgia Security Associates, LLC. (GSA) we believe that the transition is essential to building credibility and confidence with our clients, so we commit the time and resources necessary to affect a smooth transition.
The key elements of the transition process are to:
- Assign a dedicated transition team- meet with client to review transition schedule.
- Conduct site surveys. Review existing security programs, Post Orders and staff schedules.
- Host incumbent employee town hall meetings. Recruit, interview, screen, select and process personnel.
- Build schedules, order uniforms, vehicles, equipment and supplies.
- Conduct orientation and site-specific training.
- Review progress and monitor transition performance to ensure quality and timeliness.
Our proactive approach augmented by certified systems and procedures establishes a solid foundation to furnish qualified and trained security personnel at all times. And our proven methods, systems, and processes enable us to fulfill all specifications, in every category.
SeCURITY ENVIRONMENTS CURRENTLY SERVICED by georgia security associates, llc
- Golf Course Country Clubs
- Residential Mid/High Rise